lunes, 18 de mayo de 2009

My Career


I`m studying psychology in Universidad de Chile, I realy don't know why I get in this career, in fact, I've always hated, but some day, like a month before PSU, I realise that I want to be a psychologist. My mom nearly died when I told her my decition, in spite of she always supported me. I know she was very worried abaout my labour future, and still worried I thought, but I'm very happy with my decition and can't be more sure about it.

I have no idea in what area of Psychology I will work in, but thats the special thing that Psychology has, that you can work in a wide variety of areas, from music to conductism, from clinic to alternative therapies, group and individual work etc. You can put into practice in every area you can imagine, so with imagination you can do watever you want.
I think th wors thing of studying psi. is the social prejudice; but if you really want to study this career, you will overcome it and told to those who looks you in a rare way, I'm happy so don't mess with me.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario