lunes, 22 de junio de 2009

Your idal job

My ideal job is one that has flextime so I can do other thins appart from work. Never ever in a office, everywhere else but in a close place. I would love to work in something that involves psichology, music and dance, because I love dancing and body expressions. And of course with lots of vacations, but that's not necessary at the biggining, I would like a job like that when I became a momo so I can spent vacations with them.

I think that the only qualities you need for any job is to be persistent, enthusiastic and above everything to love waht you are doing. The most important thing in life is to enjoy the proyects where you are involve, if this doesnt happen, you will never improove yourself.

But the job that I want to get is a dreamy job, but nor impossinle so I would make all my effort to get one like that. If I didn't get it, I will made it .

best wishes

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario