viernes, 2 de octubre de 2009



The best dish I’ve ever ate in my life is called lomo a lo pobre, it consists in a piece of meat called lomo vetado with fried onion, two fried eggs and a portion of French fries this dish has a lot of calories so I can eat it few times during the year. The best companion for this dish is a Chilean salad, this is made with tomatoe slices and chopped onion. I love to put to the French fries some ketchup and mustard.
I’ve never cooked this dish in my life but I’ve ate in lots of restaurants. The best of them was Sra Tina, during my celebrations of September 18th this year. The second places I preferred is Los Buenos Muchachos were the plate is huge; I was barely capable to eat half of it. So my suggestion is if you are going to eat this plate is preferred to go empty stomach so you can eat the whole plate.
A tip to eat this plate and be able to use your stomach ever again is to drink some tea after you eat this plate so your digestion will be easer.
For me it’s a tradition to eat this plate with my family, usually the three of us order the same thing but with different pieces of meat for example my mum loves plateada so she order with this piece of meat.
I hope someday you can eat this dish but listen to my advices and go with an empty stomack so you will be able to eat the whole plate of food. And don’t forget the cup of tea !!!

1 comentario: