viernes, 30 de octubre de 2009

Activities I enjoy....

The activities I enjoy the most when I have some free time are watching movies in my house lying over my bed with some chocolate cookies or sweet popcorn along with some handkerchief to dry out my tears. I love romantic movies at the same time epoch movies like little women or Marie Antoinette. Usually all weekends I saw one or two movies, sometimes with my mom but usually I saw them alone in my room.
Other thing I enjoy is to cook different kind of meals mostly Chinese and sweets like apple kuchen. Or create different kind of pancaques. But mostly I love to meet my school friends, usually we saw every weekend a few hours to tell us the recent news. Drink some delicious coffee or tea with some piece of cake or biscuits.
Something I would love to do is to learn to make clothes for me, because I love new and original clothes but its too expensive so if I can make my own clothes I will be able to save some money for other stuff, for example traveling, other thing I like doing, last year I went with some friends to Pto Montt, Chiloé. I love camping and cooking outside, traveling through forests and climbing some mountains.
Certainly I can’t make all these activities during class period because having some free time is very rare, so it’s impossible for us to make some extracurricular activities that take a long period of time developing it.
The only activity we can make regularly during university time is to red academic stuff and to hear music through our time travel between house and University.
I think that our schedule is very restrictive for us because it limitates us to only develop areas relationated with de career inhibiting our complete develop. When people arrive to University, usually they drop out a lot of extracurricular activities cause time is not enough to study properly and having extra activities to achieve some personal goals.

Well I think every person has its own personal favorite activities, I hope you can continue with them with U niversity I can say that some of those activities are viable with university but other aren’t so available there.Finally, is you judgement to choose between them.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario