viernes, 16 de octubre de 2009

If I like music? … It’s my air!!!!!

Since I was a little girl music has been very important in my life. I always was alone in my house, I mean without other kids of my age, so I always played alone and usually used to hear music while I was playing or make sketch and dance in front of a big mirror that my house used to have. Those days nubeluz and xuxa were my music idols. Later in school my group of friends and I used to create a lot of shows to present in scholar events, we were very good at that. We used to hear back street boys, n’sync, the five, spice girls, shakira and all those pop music groups. Then when I grow up a little I start to hear music with a little bit of content and start to hear the Beatles, group that I used to hear till today.
As I told you before I used to dance a lot and I used to take salsa classes, since that I start listening to that tropical kind of music like salsa, cumbia or merengue. Since I start dancing I used that activity to cut off form all my problems, it’s like being in other world
Nowadays I listen all kind of music but I prefer English music like the killers or The Cramberies that now is Dolores O’riordan, The Cure, The Police or Guns & Roses, dancing music like Villa Cariño, Juan Luis Guerra, Marc Anthony, Conmocion band between other and finally old music like Frank Sinatra and Ray Charles.
Here is a piece of music I like to hear a lot … probably you’ve heard before in some adds http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gjlNn0mG8Y&feature=fvst … I hope you like it

3 comentarios:

  1. Oh you heard such a good music!
    gratz!
    good post,
    bye!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Well done Nanette, I can see that you are very clear to write your ideas down and to express your feelings. But be careful because you have minor problems with your English but I'm sure you will be able to solve them. Congratulations!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. but nanette...youre not even studyng!!

    ResponderEliminar